07 Dec 10 Things A Deadbeat Dad Asks
10 Things I Wonder If A Deadbeat Dad Ever Ask:
- Does my child look like me?
- Does my child like sports?
- Does my child sleep in a bed or on the streets?
- Is my child alive or dead?
- Is my child hungry or fed?
- Is my child clothed or naked?
- Is my child a negative or positive influence?
- Is my child a scholar or a dropout?
- Is my child well groomed?
- Is my child cared for or neglected?
A deadbeat dad’s only response would be to question ten because he knows that he neglects his child. He is not responsible and he does not care. He knows that his child misses him and only wants to spend quality time with him and it does not matter to him. A deadbeat realizes that he is not a Father, he is just a deadbeat dad.